Hope everyone set their clocks back one hr. If not probably early for a few things.
Hope everyone set their clocks back one hr. If not probably early for a few things.
Im hatin this time change already.
I hate the darkness, but I loved that extra hour of sleep last night!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I had been looking forward to that extra hour for weeks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I saw you running up and down the sidelines yesterday. Looking good!!!!!!! I thought maybe they were filming a smurf movie............. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I'm going to give everyone from Clintwood a lenscrafters coupon.
R0cketer thought I was wearing orange, and you referred to me as a small blue person.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
the time changed???? when did that happen??
Bookmarks